REturn & Exchange Policy
Shirron Inc. stands by our products. If you have an issue, we want to fix it!
- If you have a problem, give us a call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Have the following information ready:
- The original invoice number
- The product name and/or item number
- The issue with the product
- If you receive a product that was not ordered, or otherwise shipped in error, Shirron will pay the return shipping costs.
- If you feel an item is defective, please report it to Shirron within 30 days of receipt to be eligible for a refund.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must be in its original packaging, with the exception of items damaged on arrival.
- You will receive a call from us to discuss the problem so we can resolve your issue quickly.
- If an item needs to be returned, send it to:
- 10850 Dover St. #200
- Westminster, CO 80021
Thanks again for your business!